Media

Startups in Media

Korean health care startups make splash at CES 2022 with innovative id…

페이지 정보

작성자 plugandplay
Algocare 댓글 0건 작성일 22-01-07 15:39

본문

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6 (Yonhap) -- While working as a lawyer at Kim & Chang, one of South Korea's biggest law firms, Joung Ji-won needed a balanced, nutritious diet more than anything.

"I didn't even have time to sleep, not to mention exercising," Joung said Thursday. "I needed a tailored service that brings me nutritional supplements, like a wife does for her husband."

"Since I don't have one, I created this service that can do that for me," she said, laughing, during an interview with Yonhap News Agency at Eureka Park in Las Vegas, where global startups present their products and ideas for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).

The service, NaaS (Nutrition as a Service) developed by the Seoul-based Algocare Lab, has received the CES Innovation Award two years in a row for its innovative methods to provide personalized nutrients based on artificial intelligence and analysis of users' health data and daily condition, like the level of stress and amount of sleep.

Through a mobile application, users can manage not only their own data but also those of their loved ones, to check disease risks, immunity and overall wellbeing, she said.

"For me, time is the most important. With a good service, I can help people save their time and energy, ultimately making a positive impact on others," she said, adding that she was "impressed with all the innovative ideas presented at the CES and good feedback" she has been receiving at the event.

See more ...
https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220107005300320

Source : YONHAP NEWS AGENCY